Document Required for Passport
- PROOF OF ADDRESS : Applicant’s aadhar card , ration card, Voter Card, water /telephone /electricity bill/Gas bill
- PROOF OF DATE OF BIRTH: Birth certificate and N.B.: In the case of applicants born on or after 26.01.89, only Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Authority or the Office of the Registrar of Births & Deaths is acceptable.
- Government Identity/Supporting Doc : Pan,Voter,Addhar,Driving Liciense
- When applying for a minor’s passport attach:Age proof of Minor , 2 Photos and Attested photocopy of passport, if any, of both parents, applicable. If one parent is resident abroad, a sworn affidavit by the parent resident abroad attested by the Indian Mission along with affidavit from parent residing in India as well be submitted
- When applying for CHANGE OF NAME:Photocopy of the Husband’s passport, if any, and An attested copy of marriage certificate issued by Registrar of Marriage OR an affidavit from the husband and wife along with a joint photograph or name change gazette.